Undergraduate Engineering Summer School Programmes for Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics or Industrial Engineering Students in the area of Intelligent Machines and Maintenance
The Engineering programmes consist of engineering modules, including an engineering challenge game, cultural activities and industrial visits, social and sports activities, lectures, tutorials and skills development.
Duration: 2 weeks, students can take more than one programme, and stay for extra 1-2 weeks for cultural activities at UCLan.
- For students:
£1,000 includes accommodation (en-suite room), three trips to local sites, and group transfer from Manchester Airport. Fee does not cover visa, flights, insurance, food, and local travel. Accommodation booking should be made before 1 April 2018.
£1,160 includes the above and extra one week accommodation (en-suite room). £1,320 includes the above and extra two weeks accommodation (en-suite room).
- For Engineers:
Please contact us for detailed information about CPD courses.
For further information and booking enquiries:
1. Predictive Maintenance 22nd July – 4th August 2018
2. Robots in Application 5th – 18th August 2018
3. Intelligent Machines 2nd – 15th September 2018
4. Fuel Efficient Vehicles 22nd July – 4th August 2018
5. Operations Management and Lean Systems 5th – 18th August 2018
6. Additive Manufacturing 2nd – 15th September 2018